Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just A Bite To Eat

This is a letter I wrote to Five Guys Burgers & Fries asking that they add a veggie burger to their menu.  I didn’t have the corporate email, so I sent it to a store in VA down the street from the franchise headquarters:


Please put veggie burgers on your menu.  I know you have a veggie sandwich, but eff that noise.  I want a veggie burger with ALL the works like they have at Fatburger.

Come on, one fattie vs five people?  They shouldn't beat you!  Unless that one fattie happens to be King Kong Bundy at Wrestlemania III and the five people are in fact five "little people" such as Little Beaver. 

What's it gonna be Five Little Beavers?

Please take this message to your headquarters and report back to me.

Thanks,

Kevin Regan

I'll let you know what they say...

No comments: