Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Time is Flying By

Where is the time going?

I received an email from Shutterfly with this message and these photos:



I laughed when I saw it, and thought "Oh Shutterfly, you got that wrong."

These photos were from we filmed a short film called The Wave. It couldn't have been more than 7 or 8 years ago. Then I realized this photo was taken in the kitchen of Julie and my apartment. Which we haven't live in since 2006. Meaning this absolutely is from 11 years ago!

WHAT?!?


Today I'm being bombarded with pictures on Facebook and Twitter of Buffy The Vampire Slayer turning 20. 20 years old. My fandom can almost buy liquor legally! (insert insensitive Nicholas Brendan joke here).

WHAT THE...


My baby sister is in her 30s!
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?

So hey...maybe these next 4 years will fly by.

No comments: