Monday, March 6, 2017

Saving Time & Money & Time


Last year, I started going home for lunch.
I work 8 minutes from home, why not save the money on lunch, I figured.

In January, I started running on the treadmill again. #SuperHealthy


Then, last month, I combined to two.


I have just enough time to get home, change into running clothes, run (for half an episode of The West Wing), eat lunch, then change back into street clothes before heading back to work.

Today I picked up some much desired extra minutes by running in my jeans.


I'd like to say I just forgot to change, but the fact was I was feeling extra lazy and knew if I didn't immediately get on the treadmill, I wouldn't run today.


I've figured out how save time and money and time. If only I could figure out how to save money.


"...we came out of the cave, and we looked over the hill and we saw fire; and we crossed the ocean and we pioneered the west, and we took to the sky. The history of man is hung on a timeline of exploration and this is what's next."

No comments: