Monday, January 30, 2012

Hockeytine's Day


Julie and I don't typically celebrate Valentine's Day, but this year I thought it would be nice to do something Romantic ---- watch guys potentially beat each other up.

I contacted a few friends to try and score some Flyers tickets. I don't mind paying for them, but Stub Hub has a tendency to charge you a lot of $ for shitty seats, so I'd prefer to go through friends.

My first conversation has had no response yet, so I guess that's not technically a conversation at all.

The second message I sent has yielded a lot of butt sex jokes, complete with an illustration over facebook messenger.

FYI ---- ()o() is a butthole (although it looks more like Darth Vader's Tie Fighter).

The third conversation, which seems the most likely to end with hockey tickets in hand, may also see a new web series produced from these talks. 

Stay tuned...

No comments: