Monday, August 15, 2011

Film Journal

I wish I kept a filmmaking journal.

I have read journals kept by Robert Rodriguez, Alfred Hitchcock, Orson Welles.  They are always exciting and often times shed new light on a film for me.

My film journal would ready something like this:

Lots of farts on the set of The League today.  We need more females in the cast.  Then we’d be less likely to pollute the atmosphere in Jim’s apartment.  Note to self:  never go back to Jim’s apartment.

or

Yea!  Gordon didn’t die going through the table in the wrestling episode.  I have to admit, when he was air born, I figured 50/50 on survival.

or

Lots of farts on the set of The Clink today.  We need more females in the cast.  Then we’d be less likely to pollute the atmosphere of Andrew’s office.  Note to self:  never go back to Andrew’s office.

or

That’s a lot of fake blood we’re putting on these vinyl floor tiles.  I wonder if they’ll stain.

or

Lots of males & females on the set of The Cheap Seats today.  I think I shit myself.

and of course…

FUCK IT’S COLD!!!

OK, maybe I shouldn’t keep a film journal.

No comments: