Friday, November 17, 2017

5 Days...

Found another Post It note this morning. I'm not sure if it's new or was from a couple days ago. 



Rather than simply toss it in the trash, I examined this one a little bit more carefully.


On the surface it seems like Santa Claus is going to pay me an early visit Thursday morning. Hence the "SLEiGH" and the initials "SC." However, I started to dig a bit and this is the theory I came up with:


Since Lyft is NOT an Irish company called "O'LYFT" I typed it into Google and it said:


Did you mean: Olaf

I didn't. But perhaps I should.


So far the two words that have been in quotes from the Post It notes were "SLEiGH" and "FROZEN." This makes sense in the context of the film Frozen (Kristoff rides around selling ice in his "sleigh"). Plus all this talk of GLOVES (Elsa is forced to wear "gloves" to cut down on freezing the things she touches).

When Google asked if I meant Olaf, I clicked through and found this little bit of information:


'Frozen' snowman Olaf tapped to debut as a balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade


AHAAAA!!!

Weird messages. Getting up at 2AM. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

There's something familiar about all of this...I feel like I'm close to figuring out the mystery behind this "SC" character.

No comments: