Tuesday, November 21, 2017

2 Days...

OK. Now it's officially weird.

I opened my LOCKED car door this morning (which I'm certain was locked last night). And sitting on the passenger seat was a "TOP SECRET" folder with a bunch of information regarding the Olaf float debuting in Thursday's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.


The information within the folder contained tons of typos and some of it was written in what looked like crayon, so I'm not buying it.

But just in case, 
I'm not going to go further with what was inside. There were "For Your Eye's Only" warnings all over the place and whoever did this WAS able to get into my car without a key.

I don't want to accidentally start some international incident. And based on the info inside, it IS international!

There was a handwritten note which read:

"Expect SC tomorrow."

I'm nervous...and a bit scared, but at least the "SC" mystery comes to an end tomorrow.



No comments: